Monday, April 2, 2012

Good book

I'm going to ease into Holy Week blogging, having spent a busy but fun week of spring break traveling. I've heard that the water is to be fixed today, so I'll pray that news holds and also thank God for the rain we've gotten lately to tide us over (or sprinkle us, as the case may be).

While I was away, I snagged a book belonging to my mom and quickly determined that it was of the can't-put-down variety. I've finished it already, in fact. I think you guys would like it.


See You in a Hundred Years by Logan Ward. Check it out!

Our meeting for tomorrow, April 3, is cancelled -- First Presbyterian asked us to hold off till after Holy Week -- so keep watching here and we'll let you know when another is scheduled. Our April 22 gathering may be it -- and that is on (we'll have to figure out some in-case-of-rain accommodations). Sue Cadwallader is going to join us at the garden to talk a bit and then we can all garden together, or chat, or some of both.

Sue can speak on gardening with kids or on companion gardening (which is how you can partner plants for insect control, better yield, etc.) -- place your vote here, or via email to me -- which would you like to hear about first?

Happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment