Thursday, March 15, 2012

A good blog

My week has passed its prime, and I feel that smartly today, so instead of fresh material of my own, I'm going to point you to another good blog. Sam Jones has had a hand in many good things in our community, and every time I've encountered her, I've wished we had time to sit and drink a cup of tea (or, if you're me right now, strong coffee) and chat. But that's not the way of it to date -- both of us are always moving and shaking and doing stuff!

But Sam started a blog. A few weeks ago it was just starting, and I read the first post -- I went back yesterday and my word, she's been writing up a storm! I meant to catch up on more of it last night but sleep came first.

Good stuff, she writes. Read up! Here's Sam's blog.

Also, here's a cool image of a pallet garden I've been meaning to share here ever since I saw it on my friend Mary's facebook page:


Cool idea, huh? Happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment