Friday, August 19, 2011

Good works

Larry and Paul have been hard at it, along with some of the men from First Presbyterian's Men with Tools group, and now we have fall beds! Filled! Wheelchair-accessible beds! Filled! New chat pathways. Big bins to hold compost and sand and chat. So much good work done! Thank you, men! Here are some images:








In days upcoming, look for me to post a story about Paul, whom you see in the pics with Larry. Next to Larry the amazing (let's wait for my coffee to take effect and maybe I can come up with a better word to scratch the surface of all Larry's done?), Paul is our garden's guardian angel and daily waterer, and that's an apt title for him, for he's been water in my dry well this week. He's a wonder and a blessing.

Happy day.

1 comment:

  1. I am so pleased with how far we have come! I am thankful for each person who has been a part of this effort. My thanks go to Jennifer for keeping this blog up-to-date!

    ReplyDelete