Here are a few tidbits of information for our Harvest of Hope (HOH) Community Garden Members.
- Master Gardeners (MG's) will be on hand at the HOH Community Garden at 10am-ish in the mornings on:
Mondays, Wednesdays, & Saturdays.
[May possibly be available some Saturday evenings (TBA)]
- A Bulletin Board is up on the left-hand side of garden shed for any announcements, current info, forms, etc.
- Got Questions? Go to the Garden on the above days to talk with MG's in person. If you have a question, and cannot meet at those times, leave a message on the bulletin board on the left side of the garden shed.
- In addition to weeding, watering, and maintaining your own
- Garden Compost Bags recently donated by Lowes [Thank you]. Available for member use.
- Coming Soon: Weigh StationThis will be put in a covered area next to existing shed. Although members can take home some of produce that they grow for themselves, they are encouraged to log (see forms by bulletin board) and donate some of these foods to the Food Pantries, etc. See FeedKingsport.org. The weigh station will be used to weigh vegetables that are donated.
Happy Gardening !