Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Meeting tonight

Quick, for I am behind on morning schedule, but: there have been a few crossed signals about our meeting tonight -- whether we should ask all of you to come or just have the "steering" folks try to assemble -- so I haven't sent out a broader invitation. Not because we didn't want to ask, but because I lack organization these days to the extent that I'm not sure which is right and which is left! I can do things well, but the more I get on my plate, the less well I do them ...

Anyway -- tonight if you can join us, there's a garden meeting at First Presbyterian Church (across from the garden) at 5:30. Child Care entrance. There will be more group discussion further down the month if you aren't able to attend, so please don't feel obligated (or slighted). But if you can come, we'd love to have you!

Happy day!

1 comment:

  1. Jennifer, Hi! It's Lauren Kilgore! I met you tonight with my boyfriend Montana Dillon and his mother Nancy Dillon who already has plots. I just want to say I am very exited about this whole experience and can't wait to be apart of it! I can't wait to see out picture! You can email me it to if you want at LambLuvsLion@yahoo.com. I finished filling out the paper work for us and I am mailing it off today! But again it was awesome to meet you!

    ReplyDelete